FLAMETREE YOGA STUDIO NON BEGINNER (& OPEN CLASS) CLASS TIMETABLE (OR PUNCHPASS LOGIN FOR RESERVATIONS).
TO JUST RESERVE A YOGA CLASS, SCROLL STRAIGHT DOWN TO THE LIST OF CLASSES
- The booking for IN-STUDIO & ONLINE classes are separate listings in the timetable below.
- If you don't see your ONLINE class, then please check to see if it is our Room 2 for online classes.
- This Page you're looking at now is for Online Room ONE (for most non-beginner classes).
- If your online class is not listed, then go to flametreeroom2.punchpass.com (aka Room 2).
- The main non-beginner classes in Room 2 are Easy Restorative, Back Neck & Shoulders, & Gentle Yoga.
- This page is from Flametree's Punchpass reservation app. You open a free account to use this site. It's a different account from where you buy yoga passes. So remember your Flametree Punchpass login for this class reservation process.
The directions below are just more background if you need it... otherwise scroll down to book your class.
LOCATION OF IN-STUDIO CLASSES
(The map at the respective links above shows you more details).
RESERVATIONS FOR NON-BEGINNER CLASSES
The timetable below is for most of Flametree's NON-BEGINNER classes.
If you want the BEGINNER timetable and Punchpass reservations, please go to flametreeroom2.punchpass.com/
(It's a separate Flametree Punchpass login).
GETTING YOGA PASSES
If you don't already have a free or paid yoga pass, you'll need to get a FREE or paid yoga pass from the Flametree Yoga "shop".
Further down, you'll also see links to some of the top deals like two week free trials for beginners, and non-beginner newcomer deals.
HOW TO RESERVE A CLASS IN THIS ROOM ONE
Once you are logged in to your account, you can reserve a class by these steps.
- When you reach the timetable, at each particular class time, choose carefully between the ONLINE and IN-STUDIO version of the class.
(You’ll only get a link to join the ONLINE class if you choose the online version of any class!)
- Click on the class you want to go to, and then click “Reserve My Spot In Class!”.
- You can reserve classes up to a week in advance.
- After you make a class reservation, you will receive an email with confirmation of your class registration.
LINK TO JOIN ONLINE CLASS
If you have reserved an Online class the email will have the link to join each Online Zoom class.
You will also get a reminder email with the link about 20 minutes before class.
Ten to fifteen minutes before class time, just click the link to join the Online class. Initially, you'll be in the Zoom waiting room. Then the teacher will let you into the virtual class room.
If you are doing Offline or in-studio classes at Flametree's studios, the teacher will use your reservation to check you off when you get to class.
CLASS TIMES IN YOUR LOCAL TIME
The class times below are at the local time of Darwin, Australia (GMT +9.30). There is an easy time conversion app here:
Class times are also shown in your local time zone on our main timetables for either beginners or non-beginners.
ONCE ONLY ONLINE SET UP
For Online yoga classes, the minimum you need are comfortable clothes & a non-slippery surface.
For classes at Flametree's yoga studios, yoga props are supplied.
CUSTOMER SERVICE & HELP
If you have any difficulties with any of the above, please Message Flametree via the Facebook Page ( @flametreeyogastudio ), or email [email protected]
or phone or text 0468 362 641 or 0448 11 22 51
FLAMETREE'S MOST POPULAR PASSES & DEALS
BELOW, MAKE A RESERVATION BY CLICKING ON THE CLASS TIME YOU WANT.
If you have not already, open a free reservations account, or sign in.
Remember, you may have a different email and password for this Reservation page, than for buying yoga passes
on the Flametree Yoga site.
So remember and use that Flametree Punchpass login for this particular class reservation process.